Sunday, September 27, 2026

making movies with stuffed animals

No green screens needed. And no 3D models, either.

Same exact acting, but completely different scene... AI transformed a teddy bear hug into a war rescue. Is cinema about to change forever?? Writer: Samuel



TopviewAI (via their Recast / TopviewCanvas feature). Their official post shows the exact same clip transforming the teddy bear hug into the war rescue scene.


Animation example:




https://x.com/pounddz/status/2104298509566693635?s=20

Blender + Seedance 2.5 is CRACKED for AI animations I made this in a couple hours (not including scripting) and blender made it so much easier to direct the shots in the way I wanted +Made it 3x cheaper to make because I had to do less regens I'm leaking my whole workflow to make these animation ads super high quality like this Here's what you're getting: >Character design workflow >Story board workflow >How I create my videos for as cheap as I can >My blender workflow >Prompt structure >How I ideate and write my copy And more if you want it reply under this + RT this and I'll send it over (gotta be following so I can DM)


No comments:

Post a Comment