Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Grok bot example

 

https://x.com/mhp_guy/status/2095245538765709489?s=20


From zero Grokbot experience to a working Mac app in 39 minutes. I recorded the whole thing. I've never used Grokbot before. But my friend Billy has and it seemed easy enough. My idea was app that locks me out of my inbox for 95% of the day. Forces me to clear emails between 5 AM and 10 AM or I'm done until tomorrow. I told Grokbot what I wanted Then: It signed into my Replit account Built a Chrome extension Built a Mac menu bar app Tested 23 different things 39 minutes later I had a finished product. Grokbot is the future of building software. You don't need to code. You don't need to hire developers. You just need to describe what you want and an agent builds it, tests it, fixes it, and publishes it. joined me on this call and gave me the Grokbot 101 materclass. He walked me through: - Why everyone on Twitter is using Grokbot for the wrong stuff - How to set up agent teams that work while your laptop's closed - The exact businesses you can start this week with a Shopify and a credit card - Why the window on this is short and you need to move now When you watch this and build something, tag it here. I want to hear what you're all building!


No comments:

Post a Comment